- 1 box of lemon cake mix
- 1 box of lemon pudding mix
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups of Mountain Dew
- 4 eggs
Mix all the ingredients, then fill each cupcake tray about 3/4 of the way up. Bake at 350 degrees for 16 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean without batter sticking to it.
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup room temp butter
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons of lemon zest
- 3 oz of Mountain Dew
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A few drops of electric green food coloring
- 1 bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos (for garnishing)
Mix all the ingredients (except the Doritos) together until smooth.