I can’t say I ever thought that microwaving a glow stick would look so cool, but sadly this kid proves it’s not such a good idea. After about 30 seconds in the microwave, the glow stick literally bursts and covers him with (minimally toxic) chemicals.

The dad is classic in this video too, and it certainly seems it’s not the first “dingaling” move of Jack’s he’s had to deal with.

Sorry, “HonestBlackandwhiteHoki” was not found.

Here is a look at just the explosive action, in slow-motion. Intense!

Thanks for taking one for the team, Jack. Microwaved exploding glow sticks make for awesome video.

Oh, and sorry about your beautiful shirt.

OMG Email Updates

Featured Posts

Related Topics